PSSST! We have a secret…
“Fresh Start 21″ kickstarted our clean-eating lifestyles…and we feel amazing!
It’s hard to say no to these addictive things (coffee, processed foods, baked goods) when you are going 90 MPH (and maybe even with a kid or two on your hip.) We get it— and it’s very frustrating! We want to eat well, feel great and look great, but it seems like we gotta jump through way too many hoops to make it happen…and then sticking with it is nearly impossible.
If it seems like you’re always tired, your weight isn’t what you want it to be and your skin is looking dull and drab, chances are your body needs a reset. Taking 21 days to overhaul your eating can drastically change your diet and your life. We’re here to share with you the roadmap for healthy eating that we believe in. This is not something you do for 21 days and then go back to your old ways, this cleanse is the beginning of a new you!
“Fresh Start 21″ motivates you to take action
Each week, you’ll have a specific meal plan to follow with nutritionally-balanced recipes for optimal cleansing. We have a private Fresh Start 21 cleanse community on Facebook (2,244 members and growing) to help you along the way too— where we post photos of meals, share tips, struggles and support… so you stay motivated.
This is not a starvation diet!
We promise that you’ll feel full and satisfied.
What’s inside the Digital Cleanse Kit
Fresh Start 21 will get you to look at meals in an exciting new new way. We have partnered with an amazing holistic nutritionist who has created nutritious and tasty recipes just for you. These recipes are so good that most of them will stick with you beyond the cleanse. No more losing a few pounds, falling off the bandwagon and then gaining the weight back.
The 21-Day Cleanse Guide (PDF)
This is where we teach you how to get started and rock the cleanse with confidence! Read this complete guide and you’ll know everything that’s happening with your body (and why) with tons of wisdom from our holistic nutritionist. You’ll find:
- What to avoid for the 21 days
- How to handle withdrawal symptoms
- How to shop and stock your kitchen
- Cooking and storage tips
- Tips to transition out of the cleanse successfully
- Post cleanse questionnaire: pencil in your favorite recipes and continue eating wholesome meals beyond the cleanse
- FAQ’s: detailed answers to the most common cleanse questions answered by our holistic nutritionist
Mouthwatering Recipe Book (PDF)
We’ve partnered with a holistic nutritionist who has created nutritionally balanced and tasty recipes. These recipes are so good that most of them will stick with you beyond the cleanse. No more losing a few pounds, falling off the bandwagon and then gaining the weight back.
- 40 mouth-watering recipes for tasty meals and snacks for optimal cleansing. Get ready to feel energized, alert, focused and ready to carpe diem!
- Morning Tonic to wake your body up with a fresh start every day, along with six refreshing and simple fruit + herb-infused water recipes.
- 12 green smoothie recipes that are geared towards detoxifying your body, strengthening your immune system, boosting your energy and achieving that sparkling skin glow.
- Spiced Almond Milk as an after dinner treat with warming digestive spices that are not only delicious but assist with balancing your blood sugar and boosting your metabolism.
Meal Plan + Shopping Lists (PDF)
To make this cleanse as easy as possible, you have access to weekly shopping lists to take the guesswork out of what you need to buy. We’ve covered meals, snacks and drinks— so you’re completely taken care of! Print it out and head to the store to get all your goods for each week.
- Weekly meal plans to guide you through the entire three weeks with an amazing holistic nutritionist as your guide, so you know how to rock the cleanse with confidence.
- Printer-friendly shopping lists with exact measurements so you purchase exactly what you need and don’t waste money on overbuying produce.
- Week-by-week overview on what to feast on, what to limit and what to skip, so you know what to eat and when to eat it
A Private Online Cleanse Group
We’ve created an exclusive private Facebook group just for this 21-Day Cleanse and you’re invited! This group is here to support you and hold you accountable— so get ready to make friends. Each day you’ll wake up and be able to check-in, share your struggles and your wins. Get ready for encouragement, accountability and a lot of fun!
- Connect with others who are cleansing (and will hold you accountable)
- Share recipe tips and tricks
- Get inspired by other cleansers success stories
- Laugh as you try new foods and cooking techniques together
Cleanse Resources Guide (PDF)
Get deeper into the 21-day cleanse with our nifty resource guide and 15 articles written by our knowledgable holistic nutritionist.
- Digging Deeper: 15 in-depth articles about cleansing straight from our resident holistic nutritionist.
- Conversion Chart: We have a global community ready to jumpstart their healthy eating lifestyle, so we share measurement equivalents to make it easier on you.
- Substitution List: Not sure what tamari or tahini are? We didn’t know either. This guide will help you find hard-to-find ingredients and reasonable replacements for them.
- Dirty Dozen: Not sure which fruits and veggies you should buy organic? We share a handy list, so you can save a little time and money in the produce section.
Want a sneak peek of the cleanse? Download the first day of the cleanse (HERE). We share our One-Day Cleanse Kit with a meal plan + shopping list for your first day on the cleanse– including recipes and answers to common questions to see if this cleanse is right for you.
Are you ready to do this?
Get on the road to healthy eating and feeling great. With the Fresh Start 21 cleanse kit, you will receive:
- A 21-day nutritionist-crafted meal plan
- A delicious recipe guide with stunning photos
- Weekly shopping lists that you can print out
- Access to an exclusive online support group
Are you ready for a fresh start? The time is now!
What are others sayin’ who have done this?
I completed the 21 Day Cleanse yesterday! I feel amazing! I learned sooo much, enjoyed just about all the meals and lost 10 lbs that I plan to keep off by adopting this as a permanent lifestyle. Prior to the cleanse I had chocolate everyday, craved salty type foods and thought I couldn’t live without cheese. I don’t desire these foods anymore. —Kimberly Nelson
Ok day 5…. Well all I can say is YES! I feel full very quickly now and can’t even finish my meals. My thinking has become very clear… You know.. Focused. I have hyperthyroid which causes so many different symptoms and lately, my energy is through the roof and the symptoms eased up a little. To top it off (drum roll please) I lost 6lbs.. YES… 6. —Leah Anderson
Ok rawkstars… I had to post. I set a goal to lose some of that extra baby weight a long, long time ago and I would reward myself with new clothes. I had no success losing weight– and more importantly I didn’t feel healthy until this wonderful cleanse came along. All I can say is that I had some fun shopping yesterday! It was the first time in years that everything fit. Clothes fit. Skin clear. Extra energy! I feel awesome! —Candice Valentine Mollica
This 21-Day Cleanse isn’t for everyone
We value the private group we’ve created to be a source of inspiration, motivation and support. We’d rather work with a small group of people who are committed to taking action, than a large group of people who are just looking for the next cool diet craze.
We’re not looking for perfection in this cleanse. We’re looking for action takers. If you slip-up, it’s okay— our community is here to support you every step of the way. We want you to do your best and take baby steps towards eating more whole foods until you embrace the lifestyle (which we think you will!)
This 21-day cleanse program is NOT for you, if…
- You’re looking for a quick diet fix (starving yourself of valuable nutrients or restricting calories) without putting in the challenging work of following a nutritionally balanced meal plan.
- You expect to lose 30+ pounds after the cleanse (weight loss is an amazing benefit for some people in this cleanse, but it’s not the primary focus).
- 21 days just seems too long. We know 21 days is a huge commitment, but it takes time to see transformative change. Since this cleanse incorporates a private group — we want people with a positive “can-do” attitude who are ready to make significant changes in their health right now. We promise we’ll be here for you when you’re ready.
This 21-day cleanse program IS for you, if…
- You are ready to stop making excuses and take charge of your health.
- You want to feel energized, confident and well rested, so you can feel amazing in your body.
- You are willing to skip highly processed ingredients and empty calorie meals.
- You believe health is a journey and you’re looking for a system that you can stick to without feeling deprived.
- You are willing to invest a little extra time in the kitchen, knowing that healthy and nutritious meals take some extra lovin’ in the oven (no more “cooking is a chore” excuses).
- You’re comfortable getting out of your comfort zone (trying new foods, resisting temptations, giving up caffeine).
- You are ready to commit, follow through and eager to create a better life for yourself.
- You’ve joined our 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge, followed our rawkstar tips from our website, made our green smoothie recipes — and found major health improvements, you’ll likely find success with Fresh Start 21.
Ready to say YES to your health?! Join us for the ultimate kickstart to a healthy lifestyle!
Meet the creators of the cleanse
Hey there! We’re Jadah and Jen, founders of Simple Green Smoothies, authors and hosts of The 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge, and advocates for living a healthy life. This past year, we’ve hosted five live challenges, helping over 500,000 people make profound changes in their eating habits by adding just one green smoothie a day into their regular diet. We’re now taking the green smoothie lifestyle to the next level— it’s time to eat delicious meals that nourish our bodies and truly compliment the green smoothie lifestyle.
In three months, I lost 26 pounds by starting one insanely simple habit. I started drinking green smoothies. My friends and family started asking what I was doing to make such transformative changes in my lifestyle. I wanted to show everyone I came in contact with how easy it was to blend up leafy greens. The people around me started buying their own blenders, making green smoothies, and getting the same results as me: weight loss, lots of energy, and cravings for healthy food.
Jen was someone I introduced to green smoothies too, and now her family is hooked. We both thought we should share this lifestyle with the rest of the world. It’s not enough to drink green smoothies everyday if we’re still eating like crap. I want to show you how I’ve maintained the weight loss (because to this day those 25+ pounds have never come back).
Jen and I searched for the perfect holistic nutritionist who was a die hard green smoothie fan like us, and asked her to develop the perfect meal plan and recipes that were simple and tasty, but also super nutritious.
Before the cleanse, my life seemed too busy to eat healthy. I am a work-from-home mom with two young kids, we are trying to remodel our home and my husband is a pastor at our church (and I’m his passionate sidekick).
Eating healthy is very important to me, but with all the running around and juggling roles that I do, it’s hard to make it happen beyond my daily green smoothie. I’ve spent time online finding healthy recipes to make, but they seem to take hours to cook and that’s just not my thing. I need fast, I need simple and I need tasty. And that’s exactly what Fresh Start 21 Cleanse is about.
After the “epic cleanse grocery shopping trip,” I was all in and enjoyed making the recipes. I was truly blown away by how delicious the snacks and meals were…healthy never tasted so good! I made many meals in bulk, giving me quick solutions to dinner night after night.
My goal for the cleanse was to learn how to truly nourish my body. And this cleanse did that for me. Now I have an incredible stock-pile of simple + healthy recipes that I love and will continue to make since completing the cleanse. If you need a healthy kick in the rear, I seriously recommend you join the cleanse and see how yummy and easy healthy eating can be.
FEELING GOOD ABOUT THIS? THEN SAY YES TO YOUR HEALTH RIGHT NOW!
Still have questions? We’ve got you covered:
IS THIS PROGRAM VEGAN-FRIENDLY AND GLUTEN-FREE?
Yes! We remove all dairy and animal products throughout the cleanse. This cleanse is also gluten free– just make sure you buy gluten-free rolled oats for Jen’s Coconut Granola recipe!
CAN I CLEANSE WHILE PREGNANT OR NURSING?
Pregnancy is not the ideal time to start a cleanse. Although our cleanse is nutrient rich and nutritionally balanced, it will also be detoxifying. Toxins released during the cleanse can pass through to your bloodstream and breast milk. Instead, focus on nourishing your body and your baby. Feel free to include green smoothies and other recipes as part of your normal daily diet. The same principles apply if you’re breastfeeding. Many expecting and nursing moms still join the cleanse for the meal plan and have found success by skipping week one and jumping into week two and three, which include gluten-free grains, legumes, and an option to add eggs and fish.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM STARTING THE FRESH START 21-DAY CLEANSE PROGRAM?
Anyone who is ready to start making healthy eating a part of their lifestyle and not just a diet. Taking the burden off the liver for a few weeks and plying yourself with real, nutrient-rich goodness will take you from healthy to amazing! Our resident holistic nutritionist, Meg Thompson, recommends making cleansing a regular part of your health care regime several times a year to renew, recharge and reset the body. Your body will love you for it!
DO YOU INCLUDE CALORIES FOR YOUR RECIPES?
Our meals are nutrient-rich and therefore give back to the body, and will balance your blood sugar, keeping your energy at a steady flow. Rather than focus on calories, It’s much more important to focus on having good quality protein, healthy fats and loads of vegetables and fruit to get all the goodness that you need.
Calories are deceiving and not the basis for determining what is healthy. For example, if something is low in calories, it’s not necessarily good for you. In fact, it’s often the opposite. Food that is low in calories, like a piece of white bread, is not only void of nutrients, it saps extra nutrients from your body to process it. It also turns to sugar once it’s digested which then contributes to weight gain. Change it to a wholegrain bread and add some avocado or nut butter, and suddenly you have something much higher in calories, but a slow burning fuel that will continue to serve your body for hours.
IS IT EXPENSIVE TO BUY FOOD?
Your grocery bill will likely be higher than usual, but please … don’t freak out! You’re investing in your health… and you’re worth it! Here’s how we think about: you can either pay more upfront for fresh produce and real whole foods, or pay down the road in poor health with medical bills. It’s an easy choice once we lay it out like that, right? So don’t give yourself a hard time over a slightly higher grocery bill. And what we’ve noticed is it eventually balances out by week two after you’ve bought all your staple ingredients that you’ll use during and beyond the cleanse.
WHAT IF I’M REALLY BUSY? CAN I STILL DO IT?
We’re busy, work-from-home mamas ourselves, so we totally get it. If you’re not used to cooking meals from home, you’ll need to carve out some time over the weekend to prep. With our meal plan and weekly shopping lists, we take the guesswork out of “What’s for dinner?” We recommend starting the cleanse when you don’t have too many major events going on back-to-back, especially during week one. You’ll want to have time in your week to rest and nourish your body.
DO WE JUST DRINK GREEN SMOOTHIES ALL DAY? OR CAN WE EAT REAL FOOD TOO?
Fresh Start 21 is a complete cleanse guide with a step-by-step meal plan, that includes green smoothies for breakfast, and whole foods the rest of the day (including snack and cleanse-friendly beverage recipes).
WILL I LOSE WEIGHT ON THIS CLEANSE?
Weight loss does not happen in the same way for everyone. It’s dependent on an individual’s genetics, hormonal balance, past history, metabolism, fluid balance and exercise regime. Weight can also be tied up in emotions. It’s a complex one. Remember that this program is about a fresh start for your body – you’re working towards the best version of you possible, and that’s about much more than weight loss. Any long lasting change takes time to establish, and healthy eating is no exception. If you stick with it, you’ll eventually see results.
DO I ONLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM FOR 21 DAYS? OR WILL I ALWAYS HAVE IT?
Once you purchase Fresh Start 21, you’ll always have lifetime access to it. And if we make any updates, you get those for free. We have people starting the cleanse earlier and some later than our live cleanse. Our private cleanse community is active all year long, so you can do the cleanse at anytime and repeat as often as you’d like. There’s no requirement to complete the 21-Day Cleanse right away. You’ll have lifetime access to the cleanse program and exclusive support from our group, so you stay motivated and have accountability whenever you decide to start.
I MISSED THE LIVE CLEANSE START DATE. WILL THERE BE ANOTHER ONE? OR CAN I DO IT ON MY OWN?
You can start the cleanse whenever you’d like! Fresh Start 21 is a resource that you can keep with you forever, reuse recipes, and cleanse on a regular basis. We plan to do LIVE community cleanses four times a year following LIVE Green Smoothie Challenges. The best part is you get FREE updates and lifetime access!
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
MORE CLEANSE FAQS: Answered over here. Email Jen + Jadah anytime: CONTACT US HERE. If you’re having trouble receiving or downloading the Fresh Start Cleanse Kit PDFs, please contact us right away and include your first and last name, plus the email you used to purchase (we will respond within 24 hours). For general questions, we promise to respond during our office hours, Monday – Friday: 9AM – 4PM (Eastern Standard Time).
It’s time for a fresh start… Click the cute little “join now” button.